HOW TO MAKE RIBBONS THREADED ONTO RINGS:
1. Cut the ribbon to the desired length.
- We use lengths of 110cms (long enough to wave effectively without tripping smaller children up).
- If you use pinking shears/sharp scissors and cut to an angle the ribbon is less likely to fray.
2. Tie the centre of the ribbon firmly to the rings
- We use two ribbons per ring, but one ribbon would also work.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
Ribbon (that doesn't fray easily)
Curtain rings (with no small parts)
Sharp scissors, preferably pinking shears